Thursday, October 1, 2020

Day 274 Value of Flexibility



 Day 274 

วันที่ 1 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 274 ของปี

Value : Flexibility

"Flexibility transforms problems into lesson."


Contemplation

Flexibility equips us to learn and develop throughout life.  It helps us appreciate that all the situations we come across have something to teach us, if we are willing and able to learn.  When we encounter problems, instead of letting fear stop us in our tracks, we will then be able to see the positive in everything.


Application

Whenever I find myself facing a problem, I need to remind myself that the situation around me will not remain the same.  Things might get worse before they get better, but that this will only be a temporary situation.  If I learn how to be flexible now, I will be able to adjust to any situation I might be faced with in the future.


credit : 365 Days Of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : shilpangonbd.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment