Monday, October 19, 2020

Day 292 Value of Introspection


 

Day 292

วันที่ 19 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 292 ของปี

Value : Introspection

"Introspection helps me to manages my thoughts better."


Contemplation

When we develop the practice of introspection, we find it easier to manage our thoughts as the mind becomes free of negativity.  We find we spend less time thinking, since the right thoughts and solutions to problems emerge effortlessly.


Application

When I find myself thinking too much and going over a particular situation in my mind, I should try and sit in silence and practise going within myself instead.  When I learn to experience the peace deep within me I will be able to remain calm and positive at all times.


credit : Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)



No comments:

Post a Comment