Friday, October 16, 2020

Day 289 Value of Patience

 


Day 289

วันที่ 16 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 289 ของปี

Value : Patience

"Patience reduces speed, which in turn, brings progress."


Contemplation

Patience makes us cool and calm.  It helps us understand that like a marathon runner, it is necessary to pace ourselves and preserve our energy till the end.  This naturally brings patience so that we find ourselves achieving success in everything we undertake.


Application

When I find that I am expecting too much from myself, I have to remind myself that I will achieve what I have to when I pace myself in the proper way.  Trying to do too much at one time will only leave me exhausted and will achieve little.  I need to learn not to rush things, but to tackle each task with care.  Patience leads to greater success in the long run.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment