Thursday, October 22, 2020

Day 295 Value of Responsibility


 

Day 295 

วันที่ 22 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 295 ของปี

Value : Responsibility

"Responsibility is best fulfilled by the one who is detached."


Contemplation

It is easy we get too involved in a task we are responsible for, insisting on trying to do everything on our own,  This only leads to us becoming more and more stressed and worried about the task, and stops us from doing as well as we are able.


Application

When I have to take up some new responsibility, I need to tell myself that I will do my best in fulfilling the responsibility and then become detached.  I will then find it easier to delegate and I will find myself doing my best because there are no expectations.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment