Friday, October 9, 2020

Day 282 Value of Generosity

 


Day 282 

วันที่ 9 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 282 ของปี

Value : Generosity

"There is happiness in distributing the fruit of fortune with generosity."


Contemplation

Every on of us is blessed with unique gifts and talents.  The more we understand and appreciate how fortunate we are, the more we will enjoy sharing our particular fortune with others.  Whatever we share will always come back to us, and so our fortune increases.


Application


Instead of wishing I had more, or wanting something better, I need to remind myself of all the ways in which I am fortunate.  When I begin to appreciate what I have been given, I will be able to make the best use of what I have.  This also means learning to share my fortune with others.  When I do this, I will find my blessings grow naturally.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom

picture : freepik.com

No comments:

Post a Comment