Sunday, October 4, 2020

Day 277 Value of Forgiveness


 

Day 277

วันที่ 4 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 277 ของปี

Value : Forgiveness

"To forgive means to forget mistakes committed in the past."


Contemplation

To truly forgive someone for a mistake they have made, we have to be able to forget it.  If we cannot, this means that we have not been able to completely forgive them.  Forgiveness takes work: we have to learn to let go of the wrong done to us.


Application

When someone has done something wrong, I have to be able to look at it in a detached way.  I need to remind myself that others have their own lessons to learn.  If I can help them, I will.  But if there is nothing I can do, I need to forget about it.  I don't have to cloud my mind with negativity by thinking about it repeatedly.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment