Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Day 279 Value of Faith

 


Day 279

วันที่ 6 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 279 ของปี

Value : Faith

"Faith in the self gives us the power to face challenges."


Contemplation

When we have faith in ourselves, we will never give up.  If we believe we will succeed, we can tap into our inner power to find the strength to carry on.  When we believe in ourselves, we can transform negative to positive, and make the impossible possible.  No challenge can stop us from moving forward.


Application

When any task demands strength beyond my capacity, I need to remind myself of the power within me.  If I think back to all the times I have succeeded, despite the obstacles I faced, this will help strengthen my faith in myself and my abilities.  I will then be able to face every challenge with renewed enthusiasm, knowing that I can overcome it.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom



No comments:

Post a Comment