Monday, October 26, 2020

Day 298 Value of Respect


 

Day 298

วันที่ 25 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 298 ของปี

Value : Respect

"Respect is to recognize and appreciate the unique role of everyone."


Contemplation

Like actors, each of us plays a number of roles.  In fact, we often play several roles at once, as we interact with different people in different settings.  We need to realize that everyone is unique:

no-one person could play another's part.  Our respect for everyone grows when we understand this and recognize the individual contribution they make.


Application

When I find myself having negative thoughts toward anyone, I need to look at the special role this person has to play.  When I look closely, I will realize how talented they are, and will develop new respect for them.  Without this particular person, the drama of life would not be complete.


Credit : 365 Days of Wisdom

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment