Saturday, October 24, 2020

Day 297 Value of Compassion

 


Day 297 

วันที่ 24 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 297 ของปี

Value : Compassion

"The one who is compassionate is constantly giving."


Contemplation

Compassion helps us understand other people around us.  It allows us to forgive them for their mistakes, and to focus on what we can give them, rather than looking for something from them.  Then we do not judge or try to change their behavior directly.  Instead, we focus on their positive qualities and offer them our unconditional love.


Application

It is easy to judge people quickly without understanding the reasons behind their words or actions.  When I am expecting others to change, I must remind myself that I am the one who must change because I understand the situation better.  I can forgive others with love and only have good wishes for them.  In turn, this will help them grow.

credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment