Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Day 280 Value of Happiness

 


Day 280

วันที่ 7 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 280 ของปี

Value : Happiness

"Happiness is experienced by those whose actions and attitudes are pure and selfless."


Contemplation

When our actions are pure and selfless, there is no trace of negativity.  Without negativity, the mind naturally becomes free from feelings of guilt, fear and sadness.  We experience a constant state of happiness.


Application

If I find there is no happiness in my life, I need to reflect on what is stopping me from becoming happy.  I need to think about my thoughts, words and actions, and make changes in my life which will benefit me, and those around me.  When I do this, I will find that I experience constant happiness.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : mommykatie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment