Thursday, October 8, 2020

Day 281 Value of Humility



Day 281

วันที่ 8 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 281 ของปี

Value : Humility

"Humility brings learning and this in turn brings progress."


Contemplation

Where there is humility, there is willingness to learn.  Ego comes when humility is lacking and prevents us from learning from situations or the people around us.  The power of humility equips us to learn and constantly move forward.


Application

Sometimes, things go wrong for a reason; there is a lesson we need to learn.  When something goes wrong, rather than feeling bad about it, I need to see what I can learn from it.  When I understand this, I will become humble.  My humility helps me make sure I never become arrogant, and that I am always open to learning.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture :  vemulaphotography.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment