Saturday, October 3, 2020

Day 276 Value of Happiness


 

Day 276 

วันที่ 3 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 276 ของปี

Value : Happiness

"Happiness within oneself changes hopeless situations into hopeful ones."


Contemplation

Happiness is powerful. It can help us transform our lives.  Even in the most hopeless situations, our inner happiness can keep us feeling hopeful.  When we are able to maintain our inner happiness, no matter what circumstance we find ourselves in, we will find that things change for the better.


Application

Today I will focus on one situation in my life that I am not happy with.  I need to learn to accept the situation as it is, without expecting it to change.  This acceptance will give me the faith that things are happening for the best.  With this faith even the most hopeless situation will become positive.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment