Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Day 286 Value of Introspection


 

Day 286 

วันที่ 13 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 286 ของปี

Value : Introspection

"Introspection enable me to experience progress."


Contemplation

Introspection allows us to reflect upon our thoughts, words and actions.  When we take the time to look within it is like holding up a mirror to our inner self.  We are able to see our flaws as well as our good qualities.  When we recognize our faults, we gain the power to bring about a change and achieve progress.


Application

We all have flaws, and these are what cause us to make mistakes.  I need to remind myself that with each mistake I make, I actually gain a chance to learn.  I can use each situation as an opportunity to progress.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)



No comments:

Post a Comment