Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Day 287 Value of Silence



 Day 287 

วันที่ 14 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 287 ของปี

Value : Silence

"The power of silence can bring peace to any situation."


Contemplation

The instruments for the power of silence are pure thoughts and pure feelings.  When we understand and experience the power of silence,  we become more powerful.  As our power grows, so does our experience of peace.


Application

Silence based on pure feelings and love can help bring peace to any situation.  When I have a disagreement with someone, it is far better to be silent rather than become aggressive or confrontational.  When I accept other people as they are with love, I will be able to bring about a change in them.  I need to remember that the less I talk, the more room I allow  for peace to grow.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : ksiwalee.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment