Monday, October 26, 2020

Day 299 Value of Tirelessness

 


Day 299 

วันที่ 26 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 299 ของปี

Value : Tirelessness

"The one who is tireless work quietly to make changes in themselves and others."


Contemplation

When things go wrong, tirelessness enables me to work toward bringing about a change without complaining.  Like when we add bricks to build a foundation, no one notices the actual work, but he result speaks for itself.


Application

Sometimes it can be difficult to adjust, especially when the adjustment required is due to someone else's mistake.  When this happens, I have to have faith that this is my contribution to bring about a change.  When I adjust and adapt to the situation without feelings of negativity, I will find things changing for the better.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : twiter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment