Sunday, October 11, 2020

Day 284 Value of Simplicity

 


Day 284

วันที่ 11 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 284 ของปี

Value : Simplicity

"Greatness is visible in simplicity."


Contemplation

Living a simple life helps free us from things that are unimportant.  It doesn't have to mean giving up all we have and living an austere life.  It means letting go of our attachment to material things, rather than the things themselves.


Application

A simple lifestyle can offer inspiration to those around me.  I need to remind myself that although I do not need to give anything up, nor should I let myself become dependent on material objects.  This allows me to become light and free.  With simplicity, my lifestyle takes on and easiness that can provide healing and comfort to those around me.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : th.pngtree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment