Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Day 300 Value of Compassion



Day 300

วันที่ 27 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 300 ของปี

Value : Compassion

"Compassion is to give blessings to others."


Contemplation

When I have mercy for others I will not speak or think of the mistakes or the weaknesses in others.  When I speak about such things, it spreads from one person to the next.  Instead of speaking, I have to merge it into love.  This sends blessing to others, which helps them improve.


Application

When I notice a weakness in someone, instead of drawing attention to it by speaking to others, I need to make a special effort to focus on something positive in that person. When I think about this person's good qualities, my love for them will grow.  I will be able to see them in a positive light, whatever their flaws.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom


No comments:

Post a Comment