Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Day 294 Value of Peace


 

Day 294

วันที่ 21 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 294 ของปี

Value : Peace

"To experience peace is to become powerful."

Contemplation

Often, when we busy and have a lot to remember, the mind becomes full of thoughts.  The more the thoughts we have, the less peaceful the mind becomes.  We can calm the mind by channeling our thoughts.  By maintaining one powerful thought throughout the day, we can experience constant peace.


Application

In the morning, when my mind is calm, I need to focus on a positive, powerful thought, for example, "I am always fortunate".  If I keep reminding myself of this thought, it will help me remain peaceful within myself, no matter what happens during the day.


credit : 365 Day of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : dhammajak.net


No comments:

Post a Comment