Saturday, October 17, 2020

Day 290 Value of Humility

 


Day 290

วันที่ 17 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 290 ของปี

Value : Humility

"Humility enables people to realize their mistakes and correct themselves."


Contemplation

Real humility results in so much power of truth that we often don't need to say anything in words.  The power of our inner state of being will make other people realize the error of their ways, and will inspire them to correct mistakes on their own.


Application

Only when I am humble will I be able to help others progress.  I have to set an example for them to follow by making sure my thoughts, words and actions reflect those I would like to see in them.  I will not need to correct others; instead, I will have the satisfaction of watching them grow.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : 500px.com

No comments:

Post a Comment