Saturday, November 28, 2020

Day 331 Value of Balance

 


Day 331

วันที่ 27 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 331 ของปี

Value : Balance

"With the balance of love and discipline, energy can be saved while speaking."


Contemplation

Throughout the day, we find ourselves having to explain many things to many people.  In doing so, we expend a lot of words.  In the process, we tend to lose a great deal of energy and become tired.  It is not the work but the words that make us feel tired.


Application

In order to save my energy and use fewer words I need to make sure I maintain the balance of love and discipline when explaining things to others.  Discipline will equip me to give the right directions while love will make my directions effective.  I will soon find that a few words are enough to get my message across.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : gravity.glue.com



No comments:

Post a Comment