Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Day 308 Value of Purity




 Day 308

วันที่ 4 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 308 ของปี

Value : Purity

"Purity brings concentration."


Contemplation

When we are pure, we are free from careless thoughts.  We become able to focus our thoughts on whatever we want to, whenever we want to.  We become free from the wandering of the mind and will find it easy to concentrate, which allows us to achieve anything we set out to do more easily.


Application

When I am unable to concentrate on a task or when I find my mind wandering, I need to ask myself whether I am pure and positive within myself.  I need to work on and remove even the slightest bit of negativity.  Then I will be able to concentrate easily on whatever I set my mind to.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)



No comments:

Post a Comment