Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Day 321 Value of Appreciation

 


Day 321

วันที่ 17 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 321 ของปี

Value : Appreciation

"To be careless means to misuse our gifts."


Contemplation

We are often careless with our gifts.  Sometimes we misuse them or neglect them.  We often rely on certain gifts to get us through, rather than making effort to address situations properly.  We become careless, and unable to recognize the need for self-development.


Application

I need to understand the importance of the gifts I have been given, and that they have been given to me for a reason.  I will remind myself today not to take them for granted.  Instead, I will use my abilities to try to help others as well as myself.  The more my gifts develop, the more quickly I will grow.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : theflowershop.ae

No comments:

Post a Comment