Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Day 307 Value of Sweetness

 


Day 307 

วันที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 307 ของปี

Value : Sweetness

"Sweetness is the ability to see the good in all things."


Contemplation

Deep within each and every situation is something good.  It only takes a little patience to look within and find it.  When we are able to understand the secret behind what is happening, it brings sweetness into our lives and enables us to move forward with lightness.


Application

Although some situations may seem negative, if I look harder, I will usually be able to find the sweetness hidden within.  If I cannot see anything good in a particular situation, I need to have faith that it will be revealed at the right time, and that whatever happens is for the best.  This practice helps me to enjoy the sweetness of life.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : images.palungjit.org

No comments:

Post a Comment