Friday, November 6, 2020

Day 310 Value of Introspection


 

Day 310

วันที่ 6 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 310 ของปี

Value : Introspection

"Introspection helps me get in touch with my pure, original and perfect self."


Contemplation

Introspection means spending time in silence and enables us to get in touch with our own pure, original and perfect self.  It helps us to go within and recognize our own inner truth.  The more we understand ourselves, the more able we are to deal with the world and the situations that arise in a positive way.


Application

I need to take the time to look within myself and see my own inner worth.  Developing this practice will help me through even the most difficult times.  It will help me maintain my self-respect and remain stable and happy whatever situation I find myself.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

No comments:

Post a Comment