Monday, November 9, 2020

Day 313 Value of Tolerance

 


Day 313

วันที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 313 ของปี

Value : Tolerance

"When there is love, tolerance become easy."


Contemplation

Love frees us from expectations, enabling us to accept people as they are.  When we look deep within and learn to love ourselves we grow strong.  Understanding ourselves leads to understanding others, and then tolerance follows naturally.


Application 

I need to think of one person in whom I see some quality that I struggle to tolerate.  Then I need to remind myself that, just as a mother accepts her child despite its weaknesses and infirmities, I will accept this person as he or she is.  When I learn to love that person for who they are, I will become tolerant.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : twitter.com


No comments:

Post a Comment