Saturday, November 7, 2020

Day 311 Value of Stability


 

Day 311

วันที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 311 ของปี

Value : Stability

"Detachment bring stability."


Contemplation

When I use resources at home and work with detachment, I will not be influenced by them but will make full use of them.  When I am attached to these instruments - perhaps a car, phone or computer - I will not be able to remain stable when those resources are not available for me to use.  This is dependency.


Application

If ever find myself in a situation where  some resource I use is not available, I need to remind myself that items such as cars phones and computers do not create my responses to people and situations.  These come from within me ; the machines just facilitate my response, and so I need not be dependent on them.  In this way I can be detached and maintain stability in all situations.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : freepik.es

No comments:

Post a Comment