Saturday, November 14, 2020

Day 318 Value of Lightness


 

Day 318

วันที่ 14 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 318 ของปี

Value : Lightness

"To experience lightness is to let go of our burdens."


Contemplation

When we have a problem, we usually carry the entire weight of it ourselves.  We sometimes feel that to ask for help is to admit weakness.  We find it difficult to let go, even though the weight of the problem is bringing us down and making it difficult for us to enjoy life.


Application

I need to look at the burden I am carrying around with me and work out if there is a way to lighten the load, or even to get rid of it all together.  Sometimes, sharing a problem with others is the easiest way to take the weight off my shoulders.  Then I will begin to experience lightness and this will enable me to find the right solutions.


Credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : presencepro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment