Saturday, November 21, 2020

Day 325 Value of Self-Control


 

Day 325

วันที่ 21 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 325 ของปี

Value : Self-Control

"To be free from careless words ensures easy success."


Contemplation

We often waste a lot of time and energy in gossip or slander.  We focus on pointing out the mistakes of others rather than paying attention to learning new things or looking for the positive.  When our attitude, words and actions are full of negativity, there can be no real success.


Application

When I free myself from careless words and a negative attitude, I will be able to use my resources in a positive and useful way.  If I believe in myself and others, the words I speak will be filled with the power of faith and positivity.  I will soon find I accomplish much more, and receive the good wishes of those around me.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment