Sunday, November 8, 2020

Day 312 Value of Tirelessness


 

Day 312

วันที่ 8 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 312 ของปี

Value : Tirelessness

"Tirelessness comes to those who are aware of the importance of time."


Contemplation

Time passes quickly.  Sometimes it is easy to forget how important it is to make the most of each and every moment, and we allow ourselves to become tired or bored.  But when we understand the importance of time, we become aware of the importance of life.


Application

If I find myself caught up thinking about the pass, I must remind myself of the importance of the present moment.  Only the present is in my hands.  When I learn to treasure the present moment, and aim to use it in the right way, I will become naturally tireless in my efforts.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : twitter.com


No comments:

Post a Comment