Thursday, November 19, 2020

Day 323 Value of Discernment


 

Day 323

วันที่ 19 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 323 ของปี

Value : Discernment

"Feelings change intentions, which in turn change actions."


Contemplation

Everything we do is affected by how we feel about it, even if we are unaware of our feelings at the time.  Sometimes we are caught up with negative feelings, such as jealousy or hatred of another person.  These feelings create misunderstanding and conflict.  Even if the other person does something with good intentions, we may not be able to see this.


Application

Instead of being caught up with negative feelings, I need to look for the positive in everything and make the effort to understand my feelings.  When I start seeing the world in a different way, this will affect the things I do.  I will start behaving positively toward others, and this will affect their behavior toward me.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : lionsroar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment