Thursday, November 26, 2020

Day 330 Value of Calmness


 

Day 330

วันที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 330 ของปี

Value : Calmness

"To be calm is to work to build relationships."


Contemplation

It is easy to speak negatively when we do not like something about someone and to react to a situation and become angry.  The other person naturally responds negatively to our negative thoughts, and then it becomes almost impossible to build a positive relationship.


Application

When something goes wrong in any relationship, the first thing I need to do is to keep calm.  When I do this, I will not be caught up with the negativity of the situation or the negative trait of the person at that time.  Instead I will be able to see the beauty in that person.  I will be able to appreciate and connect to the uniqueness of that person and so create a positive atmosphere that helps to rebuild the relationship.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

No comments:

Post a Comment