Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Day 329 Value of Self-Control


 

Day 329

วันที่ 25 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 329 ของปี

Value : Self-Control

"To be free from careless words is to be light."


Contemplation

While we tend to avoid saying things that are negative or harmful toward others, we often speak carelessly.  Sometimes we say things that are of no use to others, or may even hurt their feelings.  Careless words weigh us down and stop us from feeling light and free.


Application

I need to pay attention so that I so not speak carelessly.  If I keep in mind the phrase "Speak less, speak softly and speak sweetly", this little thought will help me make my words more meaningful and I will never hurt others' feelings.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : petalsarefalling.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment