Sunday, November 22, 2020

Day 326 Value of Positivity

 


Day 326

วันที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 326 ของปี

Value : Positivity

"To be free from questions brings the ability to fly."


Contemplation

When difficult situations come our way, we tend to create a lot of unnecessary questions in our minds.  These wasteful thoughts fill our minds with negativity, draining us of energy.  At the time, it seems natural to have such thoughts and we get caught up only with these ideas, leaving no space for constructive thoughts.


Application

When difficult situations come my way, I need not be caught up with "why" things happened, but instead make the effort to "fly".  I need to find a way to empower myself so that I become stronger than the situation; so that I can fly above it.  Then the situation will seem tiny and I can overcome it easily.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : painfree4you.com


No comments:

Post a Comment