Sunday, November 15, 2020

Day 319 Value of Tolerance



 Day 319

วันที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 319 ของปี

Value : Tolerance

"The one who is tolerant is most successful."


Contemplation

Tolerance frees the mind of careless thoughts because then we experience no negativity toward anyone.  When we are tolerant, we are accepting of others and situations.  This means we adapt easily and will soon achieve success.


Application

When things go wrong and I find obstacles in my way, instead of worrying or sinking into negativity, I need to draw upon the power of tolerance to help me accept the situation.  When I have acknowledged that I cannot change what has happened, I am freed to focus on the solution.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment