Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Day 315 Value of Respect

 



Day 315

วันที่ 11 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 315 ของปี

Value : Respect

"Respect for others enables them to strengthen themselves and progress."


Contemplation

When we have respect for others, we create a positive environment in which they can strengthen themselves and grow.  By focusing on their positive qualities, we encourage them to take control of their own success.


Application

When I see someone trying hard to improve themselves, I need to show my respect for them by thinking of ways in which I can support them.  Everyone needs help to fulfill their potential.  I can offer support in a variety of ways, from simply listening to another person's ideas to offering them constructive criticism or practical help.  Then we will all benefit from their good wishes, and the skills they share.


credit : 365 Days of  Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : gonewengland.about.com


No comments:

Post a Comment