Friday, November 20, 2020

Day 324 Value of Awareness


 

Day 324

วันที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 324 ของปี

Value : Awareness

"An elevated consciousness brings specialty to the task being done."


Contemplation

Sometimes, while engaged in a special task, our consciousness tends to become ordinary because of negative feelings for the self or others.  Such thoughts turn even the most special task into an ordinary one.


Application

I need to understand that my consciousness (or how I feel about something) affects what I do.  If I feel negatively towards it, the quality of what I produce will drop.  When I am able to start each task with a special consciousness, thinking "I am creative", or "I am happy" or even "this task is for the benefit of all", I become fully aware and able to appreciate the experience of doing the task.  This allows me to carry out the task to the best of my ability.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment