Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Day 328 Value of Giving


 

Day 328

วันที่ 24 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 328 ของปี

Value : Giving

"The way to get what we need is to give."


Contemplation

We usually want to get the best out of everything.  We have expectations about what we feel we should receive.  But sometimes we find it difficult to get what we need.  We may try harder, but still find ourselves unable to get the best out of people or situations.  This only leads to frustration.


Application

If I am not getting what I want or need, I may need to adopt a different approach.  Instead of focusing on my own desires, I need to understand that perhaps I'm not getting what I want for a reason - perhaps I'm not ready for it yet.  If I concentrate instead on what I have to give others, I will find that what I need comes to me naturally.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : townandcountrymag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment