Monday, November 2, 2020

Day 306 Value of Compassion

 


Day 306

วันที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน เป็นวันที่ 306 ของปี

Value : Compassion

"True compassion is inclusive."


Contemplation

Real compassion is not just for one person, or a group of people, but for everyone.  To learn what compassion means, we first need to understand that all human beings are in need, and we all have our own particular weaknesses.  True compassion means freeing ourselves from our prejudices to reach out to those in need.


Application

While I am keen to help others, I am often discriminatory in who I choose to help.  I need to try and reach out to whoever is in need, regardless of my own feelings toward them.  When I am able to help others without judging them, I will be truly compassionate.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom


No comments:

Post a Comment