Monday, May 31, 2021

Day 151 Value of Self-Control



 Day 151

วันที่ 31 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 151 ของปี

Value : Self-Control

"To be a master is to be free from one's own weaknesses."


Contemplation

We are often under the control of our own weaknesses, especially in difficult situations, which tend to bring out the worst in us.  When our weaknesses do get the better of us, we are more likely to give up than persevere in the face of opposition.


Application

I need to develop the consciousness than I am a master: the weakness within me is my own creation, and so it is totally in my control.  When I develop this consciousness I will be able to overcome my weaknesses easily, instead of feeling bound by them.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : redbubble.com

No comments:

Post a Comment