Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Day 124 Value of Giving



 Day 124

วันที่ 4 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 124 ของปี

Value : Giving

"To understand the spirit of giving is to be constantly happy."


Contemplation

We often expect others to give to us, rather than the other way around.  When we constantly expect to receive help from others, we lose sight of our own resources.  And if others do not fulfill our expectations, we tend to feel low and dissatisfied with life, and we may blame others.


Application

Instead of waiting for others to give to me, I need to think about what I can do for others.  Today I will think about being less dependent on other people and contemplate the talents that lie within me.  The more I am able to give to others, the more I will grow.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : esty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment