Friday, May 7, 2021

Day 126 Value of Determination


 

Day 126

วันที่ 6 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 126 ของปี

Value : Determination

"To work with determination ensures success."


Contemplation

When difficult situations come our way, we are not always confident of our success.  So although there is a chance to do something, we are not able to give our best.  Each new situation is perceived as a threat.  Once fear creeps in, the situation worsens, until all chances of success disappear.


Application

When I am determined I am confident of success.  This confidence allows me to do everything necessary to succeed.  I never let go of anything halfway, but see to it that the task is completed.  With every obstacle my determination increases so that I progress at every step.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment