Saturday, May 1, 2021

Day 120 Value of Flexibility



 Day 120

วันที่ 30 เมษายน เป็นวันที่ 120 ของปี

Value : Flexibility

"To be free from weakness means having the power to change."


Contemplation

We all have weaknesses that make it difficult for us to adapt to the needs of a situation.  Our weaknesses can make us inflexible and blind to new possibilities.  Then we find it difficult to work with our weaknesses, which breeds negativity.


Application

To have the ability to adapt gives me the ability to handle any situation.  I become as flexible and beautiful as pure gold, which transfroms when heated into something beautiful.  I embrace change, and this equips me to enjoy the beauty I create and the joy I spread.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment