Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Day 146 Value of Self-Control


 

Day 146

วันที่ 26 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 146 ของปี

Value : Self-Control

"True victory is inner stability."


Contemplation

Whenever things are going well and success follows it's easy to feel on top of our affairs and in a stable state of mind.  But it only takes one challenge to topple this stable tower, which can be undercut by fear and anxiety.


Application

I need to change the way I respond to negative situations - today I will remind myself that although decisions may be out of my hands, I have a choice about how I choose to respond to them.  Once I realize this, I regain control over the situation and my state of mind returns to stability.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment