Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Day 132 Value of Knowledge


 

Day 132

วันที่ 12 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 132 ของปี

Value : Knowledge

"To bring knowledge into practice is to ensure success."


Contemplation

Often theory and practice are two separate things.  We have a great deal of knowledge, but do not apply it in a practical way.  We might talk about how we could do something, for instance, but never actually get around to doing it.  We waste time thinking about things rather than actually doing them.


Application

I need to make the effort to start applying knowledge in a practical way.  The first step is to understand what I need to do.  Then I need to sustain my thoughts by turning them into action.  Then not only will my life will be enriched, all my thoughts will have power.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment