Friday, May 21, 2021

Day 140 Value of Freedom

 


Day 140

วันที่ 20 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 140 ของปี

Value : Freedom

"Freedom starts in the mind, not by cutting ropes."


Contemplation

We often feel as though we are tied down by situations or people.  This makes us feel uncomfortable, and we try to break free.  But we soon find it is not easy to do so - and understand that the chains we are trying to break are actually a product of our own minds.


Application

I need to understand that the chains holding me back are within my mind.  I also need to realize that whatever happens to me is my own choice - nothing is forced one me.  When I take responsibility for myself in this way I will learn not to complain, but to make the best of every situation.  Only then can I become truly free.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment