Friday, May 7, 2021

Day 125 Value of Love


 

Day 125

วันที่ 5 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 125 ของปี

Value : Love

"To have true love means creating an environment where others can grow."


Contemplation

In relationships, we often expect things from those we get close to.  These expectations can stifle the other person and also stop us from allowing the other person to develop in a way that is right for them.


Application

I express true love when I create the right environment for those I love.  This is an environment in which they can grow.  And in order to do this I must stop expecting those I am closest to behave according to my agenda.  I need to support them in their personal growth, wherever that might take them.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment