Friday, May 7, 2021

Day 127 Value of Flexibility



 Day 127

วันที่ 7 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 127 ของปี

Value : Flexibility

"To be flexible is to enjoy everything that life brings."


Contemplation

When we plan for the day ahead, we sometimes find that we are not able to do everything we had hoped.  Things come up unexpectedly.  When this happens, we are not able to be happy and find it difficult to do what we need, or to work at our best.


Application

It is as important to be flexible in my thoughts as it is to be particular about my daily schedule.  Flexibility allows me to accommodate unforeseen situations and helps me make best use of my time, resources and opportunities.  When I am flexible I enjoy everything that life brings.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment