Monday, May 3, 2021

Day 122 Value of Positivity

 


Day 122

วันที่ 2 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 122 ของปี

Value : Positivity

"To have positive thoughts is to be a well-wisher."


Contemplation

We usually want the best for everyone and ensure that everything goes well.  But we really don't know much about service.  Our idea of service is limited to the physical act of helping another person.  But thoughts are often more powerful, because our thoughts affect everything we do and say.


Application

To be full of good thoughts is to be a true well-wisher.  When I am filled with the treasure of knowledge I am able to spread positive vibrations through my mind.  I have good wishes for everyone I meet, and all my words and actions bring benefit to others.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : 500px.com

No comments:

Post a Comment