Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Day 139 Value of Peace



Day 139

วันที่ 19 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 139 ของปี

Value : Peace

"The more I experience peace within myself, the more positivity I will have in my life."



Contemplation

Usually we try to address our weaknesses by working on each one separately.  We might be able to overcome some of them, but as they are all connected to our other weakness, we soon find the same problems re-emerging.  Negativity then overwhelms us, influencing all our thoughts, words and actions.


Application

I first need to make a promise to myself to maintain my inner positivity.  I then need to practise keeping my mind calm.  This calmness will bring contentment, leading to increasing feelings of positivity.  The more I strengthen my inner positivity, the better able I will be to vanquish my weaknesses.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : 500px.com

No comments:

Post a Comment