Sunday, May 9, 2021

Day 128 Value of Giving



 Day 128

วันที่ 8 พฤษภาคม เป็นวันที่ 128 ของปี

Value : Giving

"To have commitment for self-progress is to be a giver."


Contemplation

Although we have much, we are always looking for more.  We have great expectations of people and situations and constantly think about what we can gain from them.  Such expectations makes us dependent on others for self-progress.  If we do this, we only experience progress when things are going right or when others are co-operative.


Application

Instead of thinking about what I want to get, I need to pay more attention to what I have, so that I can do my best using these resources to acquire what I want.  Doing this allows me to enjoy constant progress, whether the situations I encounter are positive or not,


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment